koko & everything else

koko & everything else

Friday, June 11, 2010

JUNE 4, 2010 Experience as posted on my Facebook last June 4, 2010

June 4... wow.... this is a day to remember... but a day to forget also....

june 4, 2010 at around 1:30 or 2am... i was supposed to be sound asleep... but something crawled on my legs... it was so disturbing that i had to wake up and turn on the lights.... and to my horror....

IT WAS A FILIPINO COCKROACH... yes... the kind that is as big as my toe....

this is the truth... i am freakin scared of these creepy crawlers... i was freakin out in the middle of the night.... trying to catch and kill it.. hoping i could kill it alone... by myself...

but fogged with insecticide.... (BAYGON)... two slippers... i was searching for it like a madman.... then right before i die of the insecticide.... the little freakin insect showed up... thankfully the baygon got him too.... it was crawling crazy... round and round... i tried to hit it with a slipper... but instead of dying... it crawled so fast towards me... i hit my head... my arm everywhere.....

THANK GOD mama jumped out of the bed and went t o my room.... (maybe all the noise woke her up)

she helped me killed the freakin thing.....

but then as i was getting excited that finally that roach would soon be dead.... I SAW ANOTHER ONE...

I CANT UNDERSTAND where they are coming from.... i mean my room may be messy and all... but yaya cleans it.. with the help of BAYGON... it is not the usual scenario.... but last night... that was THAT!

i have this crazy fear of cockroaches.... that we think was yaya's fault... as a child she always.... ALWAYS say that if i dont behave... the roaches will get me....

and so until now... I JUST FREAK OUT at the sight of it...

last night COZ Of the FEAR... i was awake till around 4 or 5am... waiting for cockroaches.... getting paranoid.... ARGH

THEN this morning.... on our way to work... i SAW A FREAKIN CRIME...

we were on the other side of the road.... it was a pretty narrow two lane road in CAVITE... just a car away from us... two guys in a motorcycle... the other one driving it.... and the other one... HOLDING A GUN and pointed it to this guy in a open type JEEP (we call it OWNER in the phils) and grabbed his necklace....

I WAS SHOCKED for a MOMENT and kept saying THE GUY HAD A GUN!!! THE GUY HAD A GUN....

then i quickly checked my doors if it was locked.... then asked for mama's side....

It was so sudden... so quick... and so EARLY to see something like that./...

i mean it was like ten in the morning... the streets were packed with PEOPLE and CARS... and this men were brave enough to do a CRIME right in the middle of it...

soon after... officials were in action.... check points were set up immediately...

IT WAS SUDDEN... and it was FAST and it was scary....

WELL for me... the cockroach part is way scarier.... but the latter part was jkust scary for everyone's sake...

REMEMBER... these criminals dont care what time... what place or whoever.... they just spread and do crime.... PERIOD...

so GUYS,.... Extra careful.... I just thank GOD that we were not the one involved... but to see it made me realize that danger is out there... IT WOULDNT HURT TO BE MORE CAREFUL...

CHECK YOUR LOCKS (if youre in a car)

BE EXTRA MINDFUL OF EVERYONE AROUND YOU (specially those in motorcycles... in dark helmets that's hiding their face)

PRAY... PRAY FOR SAFETY.. God can prevent any crime...

No comments:

Post a Comment