koko & everything else

koko & everything else

Friday, June 18, 2010

BANG! There goes my face....

on my way to work... literally... i was walking towards our site (where i work)... i was carrying my bag, my laptop bag and our food ( i bring food to work btw)

well i work in a mall... so i pass by the ACTIVITY area with the stage and everything...coz i use the side entrance of the mall... so there i was walking.. and i realized,,, there were chairs arranged in front of the stage...

i was wondering what could be the event today... i checked the event line up a few days ago and i wasnt aware that theres an event today...

so i was walking... trying to take a peek at the banner on stage and check what could the event be....

i wasnt really looking where im going ... i was just focused on reading the small banner on stage.,...

i was walking and reading at the same time....

so... BANG! there goes my face....



I hit my face so hard on the post... my face smacked right there...

after that... i stared on the post... and realized how stupid i was... hahahaha and the funny thing was... there were two men staring at me and shocked....

i just smiled... and laughed... then i went on walking towards the office... laughing to my self... hahaha

No comments:

Post a Comment